What happens when an order is placed?
- The customer will get an order confirmation email
- The order is sent to the brand to fulfill
Who Ships my order?
- Orders are shipped directly from the brand/distributor.
When will my order ship?
- Orders ship within 2 business days. All orders are shipped ground.
- Customers receive a shipping notification once the order is marked shipped by the brand
How much is shipping?
- The fulfiller of the item determines the shipping price, in most cases it is free.
What if the customer wants to order 2 items from different brands?
- No problem! However, items are shipped by the brands so the customer will receive a couple boxed and that’s cool kinda like Christmas and having more presents under the tree.
Where can I find the order status?
- Log into dashboard.exchangecollective.com
What is the return policy?
- For unused, unworn, unwashed items customer has 30 days for full refund
- Customer or Retailer can call 855-762-7625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warranty items, Customer must contact brand for an RMA#
What if the there is a mistake with the customer’s order?
- Mistakes happen and we will gladly help. We can be contacted at email@example.com
What if I the item is Out of Stock and the order goes through? (This should never happen…but if it does)
- We will take the blame!
- We will contact the customer and let them know that there has been a tragic error and we will do our best to make them happy.
- A refund will be given to the customer
When will I (the retailer/brand) get paid?
- Payments are made directly to your bank account every week.
Who is processing the customer’s card?
- Charges show up as exchange collective. Exchange Collective is responsible for fraud protection and credit card fees
Who is Exchange Collective?
- We are people who feel that brick-and-mortar retailers need a tool to level the playing field to be able to compete with eCommerce and Big Box Retailers. We believe that local retailers are the backbone of our economy. They donate to local charities, they live in your communities, and they care about you.